Ready to Get Started?
For our tenant placement services, we charge a fee of 50% of the first month’s rent +GST and relevant credit check costs.
If you are looking to find a tenant for your laneway house, or coach house please contact us at email@example.com
One of our property managers will be in contact to answer any questions and provide a rental assessment for your property. If you are in agreeance with our values and practices then Downtown Suites and the property owners will sign a lease-up agreement and suite information form. We do require a $500 refundable float fund payment to begin marketing your property so that if any repairs are needed or costs are incurred there are funds available prior to rental payment. Once a tenant is secured, we collect the deposit and first month rental payment from the tenant, deduct our leasing fees of ½ month rent plus any applicable credit check costs and remit the remainder to you including the balance of the float fund.
What We Require
- Full names of all owners on title and mailing address
- Picture ID for all owners on title
- Tax Notice, transfer of title, or title document to show all the names of the owners of the property
- Lease Up Agreement Signed by all owners on title
- Owner/Suite Information
- $500 float fund cheque which is deposited back with final remittance if unused or any potion unused. This is also a contractual fee in the event the owner cancels our lease up agreement prior to us securing a tenant